Monday, June 27, 2016

Rare Sandals + Hidden Features of Jamaa Township

ROAR! IT IS I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BILL COLLECTOR!
Nah, seriously, my Mom never answers the phone when those people call.
But anyways, I know it is a little late, but I was in bed for a long time today because I'm sick with a cough. It really sucks having a cough that's so bad it gives you a horrible headache. Now, it's time for the actual post- here was the Rare released today. These Sandals are currently being sold at the Summer Carnival.
That's weird- it has a Last Day badge instead of a Rare one.
And here's the latest version of the Daily Explorer.
 Now, here are a few features in Jamaa that you may have not noticed.
There's actually Posters on the side of Club Geoz.
The Sale Sign in front of Jam Mart Furniture has words on it, but they are pretty small to see. I have horrible eyesight without my glasses, but right now I believe it says "Everything you need for your den!"
I'm going to end this post now, but that's not the last you'll see of me today. I did another Social Experiment today and I have a few other things I'd like to talk about. But for now, I'll see you guys later!

No comments: