Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pixelated House Plant + Black Hole Facts

Hello, it is SCOOBY DOOBY DOO here! By the way, I have a question... WHERE ARE YOU? No, once again, I'm not one of those animated cartoon characters. I'm just me, Penguin. It's time for another post. So here is the new item in stores.
And you know that a post can't be a post without one of my "Daily Explorer" updates, so here it is.
 Now, here is a video on Black Holes that I'd like to show you guys.

 Also, I have a question- I was thinking about doing a Template Marathon where I would update the template every week until I decided to end the marathon. Do you guys think this is a good idea? Tell me what you think in the comments. 
And the last thing I wanted to talk about is something at the Atlantis Party. Do you see this swirl of bubbles? What could it be there for?
Anyways, that's all for this post, and just like yesterday's, REMEMBER to TALK like AJHQ!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

I think a template marathon would be cool, as I enjoy the ones you pick! :D
And fun fact, if you do the action Swirl in that ring of bubbles, it creates a whirlpool!