Sunday, June 19, 2016

Updates on the Independence Day Fashion Show/Last Year's Mix Up

Real quick I'd like to tell you guys that this year's Independence Day Fashion Show was been cancelled. Why? Because not enough people entered. I'm sorry guys, but whenever I host Fashion Shows on here, they aren't successful! Is there a reason why? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Tell me in the comments.
Also, many people have been commenting on the Contests/Giveaways tab for a Freedom Fashion Show. Well, I'm sorry about this, too, but that was from 2015. It is my fault because I never said it closed, but I did count those entries for this year's Fashion Show. I guess if people can just comment their username I can search up their animals. So, if you really want to continue this Fashion Show, the ABSOLUTE DEADLINE now is next Wednesday. Just comment your username on this post and have one of your animals dressed up with a Freedom Day theme. Anyways, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

Oh no! I was gonna enter, but I forgot! I'm so sorry! D: