Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pixelated HDTV + Diamond Sales Reminder and Freedom Day Look

Uh-oh... remember when I said I had a cough yesterday? I have to go to the Doctor for it today. Hopefully I'll get the right medicine and get rid of it. (I've had it for like 2 weeks!) But anyways, let's begin the AJ part of this post. Here is the new item.
Okay, I have to be honest here, this is a pretty cool item in my opinion.
Here's a quick reminder about the Diamond Sales going on. 
And, if you haven't noticed, here is the look I made for Freedom Day.
This look is pretty cool; I might keep it after Freedom Day.
And now the last thing- one that you might all know about by now- is the Daily Explorer update.
 Does anyone else think it's weird that AJHQ allowed that person's username to be featured on the post?
Okay, I have to go now, my doctor's appointment is in about half an hour. I'll be posting more today after I get back. That's all for now, though, I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. Coughs are horrible.