Sunday, June 5, 2016

New Item, Animal Hybrids Video

Hello, mortals.
I am the immortal that controls all immortals.
But you are just mortals.
No, wait. I'm just kidding. I'm a mortal, too.
Or am I?
Just never mind. Here is the new item in stores.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Here is my favorite part of the post: when I show you guys a video. This video is about some cool animal hybrids that are alive right now.
Haha, the thumbnail looks really creepy!
Anyways, that's all for this post, I hope you guys come back to read more! Goodbye my fellow mortals.

3 comments:

purple said...

That beautiful thumbnail doe
#3prettyfurme

Swirlshine said...

I never took the time to listen to the music that goes with this blog, I normally just pause it. Today I let it go and I found that that music sounds AMAZING!!

Swirlshine said...

I think I'm obsessed. XD