Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Item, Unreleased Items and Walmart Toys

Hello and welcome to the first day of June. 
Well, here is the newest item in stores.
Also, does anybody remember when River Race was still in Jamaa Township?
I wish it was still there because many of the people that own it today have glitchy dens or just don't display it. It was a fun game.
Lastly, watch this video real quick. It seems that there are some unreleased items that have been leaked, and new Walmart toys have been released. Nafaria9 made a post about the Walmart toys, too. 
Okay, so I guess that sums up this post. Hopefully all of you have a great day!
P.S. I haven't been able to talk to a lot of my my friends lately on AJ and I apologize for that. I promise that I'll always be there if you need something from me. If you're reading this, I just wanted to tell you that since my summer is almost here, I'll be much more active.
Anyways, that's the end of this post.

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

When do you get out of school, Penguin? I got out last Thursday. ^-^

Penguin55544 said...

My last day of school is June 7th (next Tuesday).