Monday, June 27, 2016

Social Experiment: Non-Member Being Bullied

Hi Jammers! I am back with the Social Experiment that I promised, so here it is. This time around, a non-member will be bullied, and hopefully people around the situation will help.

Result 1:
Result 2:

Result 3:
I think this person meant "be quiet".
Result 4:

I'm once again surprised with the results. Just a few Jammers decided to stand up for King. However, these few Jammers came out of the hundreds sitting back and doing nothing. It's kind of sad- but if we can keep people like these nice Jammers, maybe AJ can change one day.
I hope you enjoyed this Social Experiment, and I'll see you guys in my next post!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

At least some people stand up for others these days on the Internet. If I see someone getting bullied, I try to stand up for the jammer too. Well, not the bully jammer. The nice one GETTING bullied.
That grey normal wolf: "add". -_-