Friday, June 17, 2016

Pig Balloons, Phantom Cotton Candy Tutorial and Liza Spies

Hiya Jammers my name is billy buckenstein mcgraweerson-ponyfart-skinnydude the third. I am here today to present to you- TODAY'S POST! Nah, just kidding, it's not that Billy guy speaking, it's me, Penguin. And trust me, my name would not include ponyfart. So here is the new item.
Also, I haven't made a tutorial on the Phantom Cotton Candy for a while, so here is another. First of all, you must go to the Summer Carnival and click on the Cotton Candy machine. Then, it doesn't matter which cone you choose. This will pop up after choosing one, though:
You need to click on black, then put it into your cone by spinning the cone around in circles where the cotton candy is. Then do the same with white, and then black. Here is the result:
Nextly, here is today's Diamond Sale...
And last but not least, here is the Daily Explorer update.
Liza Spies? That's an interesting title. Do you guys know where that spot is? Honestly, I don't know, and I've played this game for quite a while now. 
Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys soon. P.S. I've seen a lot of bullies/scammers lately, and if you see one, make sure to report and block them. After all, Animal Jam is a game about friends and not bullying/scamming others. 

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

The piggy balloons are really cute. :D
Oh my goodness, yay! I really wanted a Snow Leopard and now it is on sale! I think I will buy one... ^-^
I wonder what the special prize is... Me and my sis found the hidden spot! :D I hope we win. ^.^

Swirlshine said...

It's in Kani Cove, lol!