Friday, July 1, 2016

Freedom Skull Necklace + Fractions of Diamonds?

Hola Amigos!
Today is the first day of July. You're not going to believe this, but on the news when I woke up they stated that people had already started doing Backpack Donations for the new school year. I was like "What? But Summer Vacation isn't even close to being over!" My Summer Vacation ends towards the final days of August, so I still have about two months left for Summer. 
Anyways, here is the newest item in stores, which I found in Bahari Bargains. 
And now, here is the Daily Explorer (the latest version.) They haven;t posted today's but this is pretty recent and helpful.
 Yesterday, my friend 2fangwolf commented and told me about somethijng weird in the Diamond Shop. Look at this picture below:
Where it shows how many diamonds you have, there's also a .00 symbol. Why could this be? There's no possible way to earn a fraction of a Diamond. Could this be something for the future, or is it just there and AJHQ won't do anything about it?
That's going to be all for today's post, I'll be back later this afternoon to post some more. Remember, I have goals to achieve this month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be cool if you could trade gems in for diamonds, and tickets for diamonds
maybe depending on the amount of gems/tickets, u could get a portion of a diamond
-hiya67912 (i know i havent been active lately)

Swirlshine said...

Ohh, my computer shows the decimal, but when I use other computers, it doesn't show up! Hm...

lilkinzie said...

i think its just something animaljam wont fix. its been on for about a year or two on puffin web browser. i think its the compute or browser you use,

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate.