Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cafe Hostess Stand & Things I Wish Blogger Would Add

HAND OVER THE GEMS! GIMME EM' ALL! RIGHT NOW! No, wait, I want DIAMONDS instead. GIVE EM' ALL! 
Ahh, darn, I've got those AJ Bill Collectors coming after me again. Oh well, if I begin the post, maybe they'll stop. So, it's Penguin here, and I'm ready to post. Unless those Bill Collectors will... (gulp)... here is the new item.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I wanted to announce something I wish Blogger would add. To start it off, look at all these screenshots I take!
There's many more if you scroll down. Now, when I do Daily Explorer updates, I have to go back and select the images multiple times because you can only select one image at a time. After you select an image, it loads and you can click add selected, but if you want more, you have to click choose files again to get there! So, I wish Blogger would allow you to select multiple images in Choose Files because it would save alot of time. It's kind of like how the AJ Recycling System works. 
If you're a Blogger, can you compare to this? Do you get annoyed? Or am I lost in time and you can do this but I can't, because, you know, I don't pay alot of attention to updates? Comment your thoughts below. I'll see you guys in my next post! (Which I believe will be the 300th this year.)

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

YES! FILE DOWNLOADING IS SUCH A STRUGGLE!! Why Blogger! Whyyyyyyy!

gingy gingy said...

Agreed!