Friday, July 22, 2016

What Happened?

Hey guys. I'm back after a two day break.
So, why didn't I post?
Well, on Wednesday, the cough I had wasn't as bad, so I went to a Waterpark with my friends (stupid decision, I told my Mom I'd be fine) and got a sunburn there. I even put loads of sunscreen on, but it must've been the cheap kind. The sunburn got my feet, back, and shoulders. It didn't hurt that bad on the first or second days, but today it is blistering and peeling. It really hurts.
Now, onto the second reason. Remember that cough I had? Well, after I went to the Waterpark, it got really bad. I coughed so much I got headaches. So, these two reasons combined are why I didn't post. I was lying in bed all day because A) if I got up, the Cough would get worse and B) if I got up, the sunburn would hurt more. Now, I'm not a person that cries for small pain or medium pain, but this sunburn actually HURTS. It feels like a bunch of thorns piercing your back.  
Anyways, I will be posting the updates today (and I will talk about the creepy Sloths) so make sure to come back later. Sorry I haven't posted for two days.




8 comments:

Lostfairy said...

:O I hope you get better soon!! That cough and sunburn doesn't sound fun! :(

Starlynn said...

:( I don't think all the warm baths in world are gonna help. Get well soon. :) We don't mind waiting for posts.

Cheer said...

Do you have any aloe? I know a trick that might really soothe the sunburn. Try freezing the aloe in a ice cube tray. Once they're done freezing take them out and rube them wherever the sunburn is. I really hope that helps! Also maybe you could try some honey for the cough. Get better soon! :)

purple said...

That sounds awful! Take your time and rest. I hope you get better really soon. Take care!

Swirlshine said...

I'm so sorry you don't feel well! I agree with Purple, try to get some rest. I don't mind waiting for posts!

Feel better soon!

Violet AJ said...

Aww, hope it gets better

Sixty58 said...

Hope you recover :D
(Read Naf's party post, I'll be back maybe in a month. I may be moving, soooo yeah.)
-Sixteh

Sixty58 said...

Ps, I really really hope you recover :(