Saturday, July 9, 2016

New Template - The Dragon Charmer

Hey Jammers!
As you can see, I just updated the template again. This one is something I like to call "The Dragon Charmer". I've been working on it for about an hour, so I really hope you guys like it! 
Also, remember The Voice AJ? The Judges Tryouts are still being held and you can apply for a Judge by clicking here. Read the post on the blog, and in it there will be a link to a form youcan fill out to become a Judge. It doesn't guarantee you a spot as a Judge, but ANYBODY can come in to my den and audition to be a contestant on the day the show starts. 
Anyways, that's all I have to share for this post. I've been working on A Jammer's Dream again and hopefully Part Three will come out soon. Okay, that's all for this post, see you guys in the next one.
P.S. I've been thinking about doing another Face Reveal, but should I? Sometimes it's best to remain mysterious.

3 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I LOVE THE NEW TEMPLATE!! It looks amazing. Your blog always looks great, though ^^. Also looking forward to the Jammer's Dream

purple said...

Hi Penguin! Nice template as always. I did fill out the form, but if I qualify to be a judge, there might not be that many chances of me coming because I never know whether my computer will be fixed or not. I do know that my computer being fixed has a high chance this week so, yeah...
Face reveal? Only if you feel confident enough or actually want to do it.I do agree, though. Being mysterious is cool. Heh.

Swirlshine said...

I like face reveals, but Purple is right, do whatever you feel comfortable with!