Saturday, July 16, 2016

Some Jammer Shout-Outs (Part 1)

I'm back again and I'd like to give a few shout-outs to some of my best friends. Let's begin.

First Shout-Out: Nafaria9
Naf, you're always a great friend and you were one of my biggest inspirations for blogging. You are always humorous, kind and welcoming to everyone. This is one of the best reasons why you are my friend. We've also been friends for a few years now and I hope we continue being friends for a long time.

Second Shout-Out: Carrot04
Carrot, I haven't spoken to you in a while, but you are always going to be one of my best friends. You were kind, caring, funny and always hung out with me. I remember Animal Jam Lights The Way, your old blog, and how it was another inspiration for The AJ Spring. Thanks for being one of my best friends, Carrot.

Third Shout-Out: Purplestarclub
Purple is an absolutely AMAZING friend that everybody needs. She cares for you and makes awesome art. She also owns My Little Jammers, which is a great blog and helped me gain interest in Blogging. Purple, your blog ha been around much longer than mine and it deserves many more views.

Fourth Shout-Out: Awesomepanda868
Panda is by far one of the best graphics editors on Animal Jam, and that's one of the reason Animal Jam Graphic Central is so popular. Panda, you taught me the ways of Blogging, and if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't know how to create this post right now. You are an amazing friend.

I have to cut this post short because I have to leave- and my Mom is yelling at me. There will be a Part 2 because I have a bunch more friends to give shout-outs to. So, if you weren't featured in this post, don't worry because you'll most likely be featured in the second part. Anyways, I'll see you guys in my next post.

5 comments:

purple said...

Aww... Thanks so much for the shout out. You're a great buddy as well! :D

Starlynn said...

What I love about the blogging community is everyone is united. Such strong bonds. More then anything, I wanna be part of this beautiful community. And yeah, XD. Mothers can be kinda yelly

awesomepanda868 said...

Thank you so much! <3 You are such a great friend!!!

gingy gingy said...

Aww... This made me so happy! Thanks for being a fabulous friend Pengy :)

Penguin55544 said...

You're all my friends, and I made this to thank you all. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be playing AJ.