Monday, July 18, 2016

AJ Update Idea - Animal Jam Mining

Woah... I just thought of something that I think would be a decent idea for an Animal Jam update.
That thing is Animal Jam Mining.
Now, what would this be? It's where there would be a new room, or a cave land, where Jammers could mine. And they could mine for Gems and Diamonds! Gems would be easier to get, but if you wanted Diamonds you'd have to spend some time mining. Also, you could buy certain items and upgrade them with the gems you earn to mine faster. I think this would be a cool in-game feature because it would help save people money and get rid of time if you don't have anything else to do. It would also be cool to show off all your upgrades and all the gems/diamonds you've earned from mining. I got this idea while looking in the Crystal Palace den, specifically this spot:
Of course, this would make AJHQ lose some money, but people won't be playing it 24/7 to get millions of gems/diamonds. You could buy the upgrades if you wanted to or just earn them. I think would be cool to have in the game. What do you think? Comment your thoughts down below, I'll see you guys in my next post.

4 comments:

Cheer said...

That's an awesome idea!

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

That'd be so fun! Like the daily spin but mining!

Swirlshine said...

I like that idea! Like the cave mining in Graham's Workshop, but it gives you diamonds and gems instead!!

gingy gingy said...

That's a cool idea!