Saturday, July 30, 2016

Cafe Neon Sign, Daily Explorer Updates, More Map Theories & Ocean Ideas

Hello mortals. It's the master of all magic Penguin here.
Ha, I wish. Do you wish? I don't know, because I'm not you, so... but now I'm asking myself questions. Is there something wrong with me? Nope! Well, at least I hope so.
The only wish that can come true for me right now is to post. So, let's make it come true. Here is the newest item in stores.
And here is the Daily Explorer update. This time, we have another Liza Spies Diamond Challenge.
 Now, it's time for some more map theories. Look at these images:

I've always thought that AJHQ could make a button that allows you to expand the map. Also, do you see all those mountains? We can't even access them! I think it would be cool if there were certain parts added to each land that included the mountains. And the small island that is part of Crystal Sands should be accessible, too. 
Finally, I read a comment by SkyWatcher AJ that explained how there could be tunnels under Jamaa. After all, the Crystal Sands to Mt. Shiveer thing doesn't make sense, does it? Well, Based on the position of this entrance, Deep Blue to Kani Cove doesn't make sense. The entrance should be towards the top of the Deep Blue, not the bottom!
So, what if there were tunnels in the oceans, too? And what if there could be, well, tunnels anywhere? I really hope AJHQ releases this because SkyWatcher AJ had a really good theory. 
That's all for this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be back soon! 

No comments: