Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Forest Stained Glass, Daily Explorer Update, TBA Building and Beta Days Opinion

It's Tuesday, and guess what? I'm sick AGAIN. For the second time this Summer. I have a horrible cough this time and it doesn't get any better, no matter what medicine you use. It's sometimes impossible to breathe. But on the bright side, I'm not dead, right? XD
Anyways, let's get into the post. Here is the newest item in stores, the Forest Stained Glass.
I like these "stained glass" items AJHQ has been releasing because they are unique, and they aren't something like the Spiked Table. Don't even get me into that...
And secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Now, one thing that I want to show you guys is in the Lost Temple of Zios. It is this specific building, where you can play Temple of Trivia.
From what I believe, inside this building could be where you play the actually game Temple of Trivia. Why? Because the game sign is right outside the door! I wish AJHQ could open this building up and have a lobby. This could be called the Game Show Building because Temple of Trivia could take place inside.
Lastly, I recently viewed a Julian2 video called The Truth About the Beta Days. Here it is:
From what I know, this is really true. I believe the only thing that has changed in Animal Jam is the community, and that's what people really want to change. If you went back to the Beta Days, there would literally be barely anything to do. It wouldn't be any fun! However, if AJ was still like it is today- but with no Hackers/Scammers/Bullies, people would love the game. And I agree with that part. The Community sucks, and I wish it would change. But sadly, famous Jammers that only care about rares so make it worse. They inspire more people to only care about rares. Not all of them are like this, but some are. I guess we're just suck with a horrible community for a while.
Anyways, That's the end of this post, I'll see you guys in my next one.

5 comments:

Starlynn said...

Take a Bath. XD I know that sounds really weird but, warm water kills germs or something. Just take a nice long hot bath. It's also really relaxing.

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I hope you feel better soon! I love the new pirate/exploration theme btw.

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks, Fang! I'll also be taking a Warm Bath today XD

Starlynn said...

XD

Swirlshine said...

I really hope you feel better soon Penguin!

As for the video...
I don't exactly like Julian2, but he makes a good point. The beta days would be pretty boring. And he's also right about negative things coming from positive changes. The JAMMERS create the problems. When Animal Jam added Rare items, some not-so-bright people decided to start hacking and scamming. But the Rare Items were meant to be used for good!
But, the way I see it, if we have the power to START negative movements, we also have the power to end them.