Friday, July 15, 2016

New and Departing Items, Ask Cami and Coat Hanger?

I am the Derp King, so you all have to obey me and listen to my rules.
But, if you don't want to, that's fine because I'm not actually a King. I'm just some guy that plays Animal Jam and blogs about it while hanging out with all of his friends. And since I'm here to post, let's begin. Here is the newest item in stores. Oh, and by the way, I am posting a little late today because AJHQ decided to wait until the last moment to release a new item, but it STILL isn't out. So yes, this isn't the newest, but it's close.
Also, here is the soon-to-be-departing item, found in Epic Wonders.
And now, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Now it's time for the interesting part of this post! In Jam Mart Clothing I found something very weird. It looks like a Coat Hanger with a coat, but it also looks like an Animal Skin if you look closely.
That's weird... but the question remains: could AJHQ be cannibals?
Probably not, but I just found this interesting. Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you in the next one. By the way DON'T COOK THE PIGS FOR BACON! 

2 comments:

Cerisewolf2014 said...

I have seen the animal skin before I think it is like a head feather or headress. Which begs the question, why is it not removed.

Swirlshine said...

I know right! I think I posted about it on one of my older posts...