Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Aparri V.S. Julian2 (For Real)

That title kind of blows it, but we'll get to that drama later.
Anyways, it's time for the main post today, so here is the new item.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Okay, now we can talk about the title. I recently watched a video by Skorm that explains a recent feud between Aparri and Julian2.
In this video Julian2 explains how Aparri has been stealing his video ideas. The sad thing is that Julian2, in my opinion, is VERY correct. The majority of Aparri's fans can't realize what a famous Jammer is doing because they all are addicted to rares and famous Jammers. The few people that are fans of famous Jammers and are actually good people would realize what is going on. I don't know if Aparri is really stealing Julian's ideas, but Julian has a point. Most of Aparri's fans wouldn't realize it. (I said most of, so not all of them) And if Aparri actually is stealing ideas, it is sad that he's at the top of our community. I am siding with Julian2 right now because his words are very realistic and are likely to be true. What do you guys think? I'm not against Aparri, but I still think Julian2 wins here. Personally, I'm tired of all the drama going around this summer. Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys in my next one.

5 comments:

Starlynn said...

I agree. Aparri does seem like he's stealing ideas. His newest video was already posted by Bluet Jamaa just a couple days ago.

Lostfairy said...

Aparri does say in his videos that he is using the idea from Julian2. So he knows he is copying. And doesn't Aparri like Julian's videos? I dunno, seems complicated. >.< I side with nobody. XD

purple said...

I'm also leaning towards Julian2 in this drama. He just has a very good point.

Unknown said...

Ikr omg

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
The thing that annoyed me most with Aparri's copying is the Spinny Boiz. Cheese Tigers, seriously?
Julian made the Spinny Boiz because he needed daily spin data, but found it easier to just ask his beans ��
Aparri copied him, making Cheese Tigers. This annoys me so much because 1) Julian has about half the subscribers, which means less people will know about them. (which is sad, he is so much note mature) 2) Julian's were made for an actual purpose, not just to rival another meme 3) Spinny Boiz is an actually legitinately great meme, and finally 4) He literally copied/quotes Julian WORD FOR WORD;
Julian: "I'm so glad that NM's can be Spinny Boiz... Be in on the joke"
Aparri: "We gotta make them NM..."

Like seriously, Aparri.
Also his fangirls are terrible. They are so blinded by his famousness that they don't care if he copies. Aparri is a bad example of a jammer, and AJHQ only keeps him around because he has the most subs, and therefore promotes their game. I'd rather have my game promoted less, but have a much better community within it, not a few popular kids, where some are terrible people - immature people that are copiers.

I won't rant anymore because I need to nap.