Thursday, July 7, 2016

Departing Item, Rainbow Balloon Archway and Necklaces V.S. Spikes

Welcome back to The Animal Jam Spring- the place where Penguin posts a bunch of stuff to entertain all the viewers. Anyways, yes, it is I, your father Penguin, and I am here today to make another post. So firstly, here is the newest item in stores, found at the Summer Carnival:
Also, there is a departing item that you can buy before it leaves stores.
Pick up the Otter Claw in the Diamond Shop before it's too late!
And now we have the classic Daily Explorer update...
 I'd say it's a little too late to be hosting this, but AJHQ decides that.
Now for the last part of this post I'd like to show you guys a video by TheDarkArrow:
As you can see, this video is about Necklaces and Spikes. I wanted to show this to you guys because of one thing: it's realistic. The reason why I like these videos by TheDarkArrow is because they are realistic and funny at the same time. So many people in the AJ Community are like the Arctic Wolves that care about rares, and it's realistic because those people will bully others. I'm hoping that if people can watch these videos, they'll understand what it's like to be the victim of bullying. 
I hope you enjoyed this post (also, I forgot to mention this, but I apologize for not posting yesterday) and there will be more to come today. There should be an update coming soon, so I'll be posting that later with all of my feedback! Until then, I'll see you guys later.

4 comments:

Starlynn said...

The Balloons are cute but pricey. I'll probably plan to get them and end up not. XD

Swirlshine said...

That video O.O
I actually kinda wish that would happen. Actually, I just wish Rare Spiked Collars would come to stores for an RIM, but Necklaces would stay. Then neither would be fussed over more.

Starlynn said...

But that would cause outrage and make tons of people upset. Cause if your incredibly hard worked item that you love and cherish just lost all its value? AJHQ is making spikes even bigger.

Swirlshine said...

That's true. I actually was talking about that today to my sister. I think, basically, if Rare Spiked Collars came back to stores, 1/3 of AJ's population would be glad (including ME!), 1/3 would be mad, and 1/3 would quit because of pixels. :1
AJ cannot afford that many people quitting, though, so I suppose Spiked Collars will remain " super-rares".