Tuesday, July 26, 2016

More New Items, Daily Explorer Update and Superheroes

Hey guys! It's time for another post.
Firstly, I'd like to announce that I might be updating the template again soon. I am not completely sure about this, but it could happen. Anyways, let's move on. Here are the two newest items in stores.

And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Lastly, here is one of my favorite songs out there: Superheroes.
There's a special meaning behind this. It's that by doing something good, you are a superhero. Just the smallest things can help! (Yes, I don't like cheesy/inspirational things either, but sometimes they are for the best) In the AJ Community, I'd say 65% of the people are making bad decisions. They can all change, but it isn't happening right now. However, if they make one move and change their bad decisions, they can become a superhero. After all, AJ really needs to be rescued. The game doesn't suck (with the exception of all the lazy updates) but the community does. People need to stop scamming, hacking, bullying, and picking rares over friends. It's OK to collect rares and really like them, but that doesn't mean they should mean more to you than your own buddies. Understand what I mean?
Okay, I hope you enjoyed this post, I will also be releasing another new series later! Stay tuned and make sure to come back and see if the episode has been posted yet. Until then, I'll see you guys later.

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD. .. Adds to Playlist .. .. Listens to 24/7 .. Im so cheesy. I love inspirational things. :)

Swirlshine said...

Very true. :)