Monday, July 11, 2016

Rare Parasol + Things AJHQ Should Add

Well, today's Monday and we have what seems to be an Umbrella for the rare... also, I heard a rumor that Umbrellas should only be used during the rain because the Sun Gods will then get mad. But luckily, I don't believe in that.
At least it's not one of the complete girly rares.
Also, here's the Daily Explorer update.
 Basically, whenever it's Monday, the Daily Explorer talks about the rare released.
Finally, watch this video that Julian2 made a little while ago:
In this video he mentions about how fast AJHQ can actually make new rooms. Now, this makes me wonder why we haven't had a new land since 2013 (when Kimbara Outback was released) and we really need a new land to visit. So, I was hoping that we could all spread the word around and maybe AJHQ would hear about it. Yes, I think it is time for a new land. It's almost been three years!
Anyways, that's all for this post, I hope it wasn't too bad. I'm going to Boys and Girls Club today so if I post again today it'll be tonight. But until then, I'll see you guys later.

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

Yeah I really want a new land. Actually no, I want a SECRET land! And LOTS of secret rooms! Imagine that, special ways to get into places. Magic Caves, Temples, Coves! That would be AMAZING.

Swirlshine said...

PETOPIA PEAKS! PETOPIA PEAKS!!