Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Display Asteroid, Play Wild Updates and Another Map Theory

Alright, it's Penguin here, and I'm ready for another post.
I'm sorry that I haven't written today's real post... honestly, I've been kinda lazy all day and I was laying in bed with my laptop, snacks and television. I didn't go to Boys and Girls club today because I accidentally slept in XD. Well, it's a good thing I still have about 1.5 months before I have to go back to School. 
Anyways, let's begin the post! Here is the newest item in shops.
I actually have this item; I got it last year when this set made its debut.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 So, it looks like there's some big updates in Play Wild. 
Finally, I'm sure we all know about this map...
One thing that I find interesting is that this map actually looks a little bit like our current world map (the one you can use to go places.) Sure, there's some differences, but the main shape is quite similar...
Also, if this is our world map, this could be giving us clues to where the next lands will be. Why else would AJHQ make a false map? It could be just for the den item, but there's always a possibility that AJHQ could have all the future lands planned out, but haven't released them yet. Hopefully in the future they will because we've been getting boring and similar updates.
Okay, that's all I have for this post, make sure to come back soon for more! I hope you guys enjoy my blog and every post I make- because it's all for you, other viewers and my friends.

1 comment:

Starlynn said...

We will always enjoy every post you write. And most DEFINETLY come back for more