Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pixelated Pathway + More Hidden Features and Rarity System Exposed

Top of the morning to ya, my fellow viewers. It's Saturday, July 2nd, so that means I might be able to post a little more today! Also, I wanted to announce that sometime this month my family could be going on a MINI vacation to a hotel or something. If we do, I might bring my computer along, but I won't use it for very long. Okay, now let's begin the real part of this post. (You know, I constantly say that after I announce something non-AJ related) But yeah, here are the two newest items in stores.

I like the Paperclip items AJHQ has been releasing lately. And now we're moving on to the latest version of the Daily Explorer- and something funny I'd like to talk about.
 Oh... so now it looks like constant Aldaners aren't the only ones obsessed with Spikes. (That's the funny thing I mentioned earlier.)
Now, remember when I showed you guys a few hidden features in Jamaa Township? Here are some that I found in Coral Canyons.




Those Plants and Rocks were just recently added, so not that many people know about them. Also, that weird picture with the trees and gray stripe is actually a whole other Waterfall.
Oh, here's another thing to notice, but it's on the World Map during the loading screen. It actually portrays the continents of Earth!
The final thing I wanted to point out is how stupid the rarity system is. Take these items for example: the Fireworks Fountain from a few years back.
Literally NOBODY in Aldan would accept these, yet I see thousands more Spiked Collars than these every day. It makes no sense at all! Do you guys understand what I mean?
That's going to be all for this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be able to post more today, so DON'T LEAVE ME... no, it;s actually fine if you do. Anyways, I'll see you guys then!

No comments: