Monday, July 25, 2016

Cafe Items, Sloths Gone Wrong and Erupting Lemon Volcano

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't post any updates yesterday, but I completely chickened out and was lazy all day. However, today will be different. I'm finally ready to post again. So, I was looking in the stores when I found a bunch of new Cafe items.
And here is the latest version of the Daily Explorer.
 And lastly, we all know that the new sloths are glitchy and weird, but here is a video explaining a new glitch with them I didn't know about.
So yes, sloths are pretty weird. Here is the animal I made with them because Sloths are kinda creepy. Am I right?
Anyways, I'll be making a post about the latest update, so stay tuned for that. But until then, this post is over. I'll see you guys later!

1 comment:

Starlynn said...

Sloths are just ridiculous. I'm just gonna wait till Kangaroo's come back.