Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Truth About Panda and Doorlocked

Well, I'm back. Before I do the real post today, I wanted to announce something: according to the evidence found, Pandafrogzz could actually BE Doorlocked. Read this post that my friend Nafaria9 made on an AJ Blogger's Journal and it will explain what happened. So, many people have found evidence that Pandafrogzz is actually Doorlocked. This is the truth. Many people are disappointed in Panda for what she did. Also, s similar incident happened a while ago including Panda and Meforever. Honestly, none of us know the complete truth, but the evidence is telling us Panda is actually Doorlocked. If this is true, then alot of people are ashamed of Panda, but if it's not, hopefully Panda can get the truth out there. But once again, the evidence is usually right, and Panda could very well be Doorlocked. Anyways, that's all I have to share for now, I hope you guys remember to be a nice and caring Jammer.

4 comments:

purple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starlynn said...

Honestly, if it's true, I can't believe it. I truly believed Panda was a good person and that we could have become great friends

Swirlshine said...

I surely hope that Pandafrogzz didn't lie! But the evidence seems to make sense.

Anonymous said...

Penguin, you said it %100 right.
(ooh, there's a nightcore of death of a bachelor :3)
-Sixty