Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bright Idea Hat and Lunar Landing Pod + Sky Kingdom Error

Well, well, well, if it isn't the Viewers that read this blog!
Since you're here to read another post, i guess I will start today's post. Here are the two newest items in stores:

I really like the Bright Idea Hat- if you put it on an animal, it gives off an amazing light show. Also, it looks like AJHQ is continuing the Space Items theme by releasing more of these items. Going back to the Bright Idea Hat- here is a look that I made with the item.
And secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I was making a new style for my Sky Kingdom den, and I just realized something very obvious: the spotlight above the Mira Statue is getting light from nothing. This makes no sense! Here, take a quick look at this screenshot and maybe you'll understand what I mean.
Okay, that's pretty weird, right?
Later tonight I will be updating the template (hopefully if I don't forget XD). It will be late tonight because I have to go a few places with my Dad (who was just released from Prison.) But anyways, I'll see you guys in my next post.

1 comment:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

That den thing is pretty weird! I didn't know grass could give off so much light.