Saturday, July 2, 2016

Animal Jam Spring Plans

Hiya Jammers!
I was recently viewing a bunch of dead blogs and ones that aren't around anymore. It's honestly very sad to see so many people growing up, and the thought of these years going by so fast makes me want to throw up... seriously. I know that I'm thinking too far ahead of time, but I know that I can't play this game forever. And I hate to leave my buddies behind, so I really dread that day when I have to quit. I was thinking about adding my buddies on an Instagram account, snapchat, or some other type of Social Media so I could still talk to them after we all quit Animal Jam. Yes, I know that sounds pretty weird, but you guys are the most inspirational, caring, pure and honest friends I will ever have. Now, that day won't come for a little while yet, because I'll probably still be posting even in High School.
I was thinking about this: even though I may leave the blog, I will invite authors once it's hard to keep up with posting. But they have to be trustworthy and all that. I still have many years before that moments comes, though.
This post was basically telling you my future plans for this blog, and to give a tribute to all the fallen blogs and people that have quit. I hope you all enjoy your time on this game, and even though it may be full of a bunch of creeps, scammers, bullies, it includes everyone else and we all make this game what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good story! Did you write this?
-Sixty58, yours truly :-3
(P.S, to Penguin, I don't know the link, but it's on my friend Mage The Kat's YouTube channel, the first video. It's called D.I.Y potato bomb AJ)