Thursday, July 14, 2016

Aparri Is a Blogger

You read the title. If you don't believe me, view The Animal Jam Spirit.
Well, I didn't see this coming. Who would've thought Aparri would become a Blogger?
What do I think about this? I think it could inspire more people to become Bloggers, so I'm not against it. If more people now view The Animal Jam Spirit and are inspired by Aparri, the Blogger community could quickly grow. However, there are probably going to be some "rare obsessed scammers/hackers" that try to get a Blog too. Let's just hope that doesn't happen. Anyways, I just wanted to share this with you guys, because this was really surprising.

5 comments:

Starlynn said...

O.o

Cheer said...

That was extremely unexpected.

Cerisewolf2014 said...

Interesting...

Lostfairy said...

I read his post. It's actually not too bad. Maybe this won't be as bad as we think...?

Swirlshine said...

I don't like Aparri. He cares too much about rares and fame. And now, I swear, he's copying my AJ life!! He's made 2 outfits that look almost identical to mine, and now he starts blogging!? Idk...

Arg, I feel like I'm being so rude by commenting all this! I'm so sorry, I'm not trying to offend anyone!! I just don't know what to think...