Saturday, July 16, 2016

Eagle Window, Cutest Pets Diamond Challenge and More Jamaasian Language

Hey guys! It's Penguin again and I am now posting on my new laptop. It's much faster, there's no missing keys, the screen isn't broken and there's no cracks in it. Sounds good to me. But anyways, let's get into the post. Here is the newest item in stores, the Eagle Window.
Pretty interesting, but that's oddly shaped for a window.
Also, here is the Daily Explore update.

 Finally, I was looking around in the Chamber of Knowledge for more hints proving there's an actual Jamaasian Language. And guess what- I found them.

Both pictures have this hidden language on the books. The question I still have, though, is why doesn't AJHQ ever mention this language? It would be cool if Jammers could use it ad everyone was taught the language. 
Okay, I'm all out of ideas for this post. I'm going to go post on The Animal Jam Community now. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: