Friday, July 8, 2016

Space Items, Lynx Claw, and Extra Updates + Diamond Sales

Hello Jammers! It's the great and powerful Penguin here today and I'm here to make another post. So let's get right into it. When I looked in stores, I found out that the Space Items have returned, and there is a new Claw Machine in the Diamond Shop.


Oh, and since I forgot to post the Update yesterday, here it is:




This is interesting. Wasn't the Sloth one of the animals people could vote for a few months ago? If AJHQ is releasing those animals now, the Ostrich must be next. Also, it looks like this week's Diamond Sale is including the Arctic Fox, so make sure to go and pick up an Arctic Fox while they are still cheap!
Here's a quick, extra update that I found while going to my den with a buddy. 
If your buddy is in the same room as you, a picture of their animal will appear and point you in the direction that they're going. It's kind of like when you're in an adventure.
And now, the final thing I'm going to show you guys is- yes, you got it, the Daily Explorer update.
 Today's Daily Explorer update is reminding us about the Diamond Sales I already mentioned. 
Okay, that's basically everything I have to post about now, make sure to come back for more posts! I'll see you guys later.

4 comments:

Starlynn said...

AJHQ seems to be releasing the den sets back in stores again. Probably for the people who never got them. I think the Sloth probably won that voting but AJHQ wanted to release a flying animal so they sent out the Falcon. And now it's the Sloth.

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I love how much time you put into writing these posts, Penguin! Thanks for always keeping this blog updated. Lots of AJ blogs just get forgotten..
Anyways, about the updates,
I'm tired of AJHQ making things "on sale" or "travelling" just to get more people to buy the least popular diamond shop animals. I don't see Arctic Wolves travelling often? I don't see foxes or regular wolves travelling often? Idk just my opinion.
Anyways, I'm super pumped to see how the sloths looks and I think the buddy picture thing has its perks as well.

-Fang

Anonymous said...

ikr he is going to be the next big blogger if he keeps this up
-hiya67912

Swirlshine said...

Aw, does this mean ostriches lost? I hope we won't have to wait too long for them! Haha, I can already picture them shoving their head in the ground for the "Play" action!

#teamostrich4life

XD