Friday, July 1, 2016

Bullies in Jamaa Township

Just a little while ago my friend sixty58 informed me that there were some bullies making fun of people who 'weren't straight". Now, I know that being Christian doesn't allow this, and that's what I am. But in my opinion, I don't think there's anything wrong with this. It's their choice, and I respect that. Now, bullying these kind of people is TERRIBLY wrong, and I happened to get a few screenshots in Jamaa Township during the argument. 



I just wanted to let you guys know that no matter what, a human is a human. We're all the same. Accept whatever that person could be like! In the end, we're all from one planet and should all be respected, no matter what one person's opinion is. Anyways, that's all for this post, remember to Jam On and respect everyone you see.

3 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I'm Christian and I've never cared about that. One of my church's youth group leaders is bisexual, and a LOT of my friends are. I don't see whats wrong with it and people need to learn to mind their own business sometimes.

Swirlshine said...

I'm Christian as well, but I hate people who make fun of non-Christians. ):l

Anonymous said...

Agreed. -Sixty58