Saturday, July 16, 2016

More Jammer Shout-Outs (Part 2)

Why hello there.
I'm back again and I'm going to finish what I started today. Let's get right back into the Jammer Shout-Outs. (Also, make sure to read the first part before reading this one! More buddies were featured in the first part. I had to cut the post short for Part 1 because I had to go, but now I am making Part 2 and giving shout-outs to the est of the buddies I didn't mention in Part 1.)

Violet86271
Violet is a very cool buddy and loves to join in on the fun that you're having. I've known her for a long time and we both are very great friends. She is caring and kind, just like most of my other buddies, and she will always help out if something is wrong.

Lilkinzie
Lilkinzie is a very generous Jammer, likes to help out, and has a great sense of humor. She's always fun to talk with and is a great buddy. She's always there and makes herself one of the many friends I have.

Sixty58
Sixty is very kind, fun and loves to hang out with all of her buddies. Sixty is always an awesome person and will cheer you up if you're sad. She knows many of the Bloggers that are in the community and hangs out with many people. She's really fun to talk to.

Swirlshine
Swirlshine often comments on my blog and I really appreciate that. She owns The Weekly Jammer News and gives her viewers many entertaining post. Her blog obviously deserves many more views and her blog looks amazing. It's been around for quite a while and she's put her imagination in it. There's no doubt that Swirlshine is a great buddy.

2fangwolf
2fangwolf has a great blog and is a caring buddy. She puts alot of work into her blog and it also deserves more views. Sadly, there's alot of AJ Youtuber that are causing the Blogger Community to decline and people get less views... but 2fangwolf makes entertaining posts and comments on many other blogs. 

Cyacheer
Cheer is very humorous and makes a great buddy. She is kind, generous and likes to meet up with her buddies. She's also a great artist and can make a really good video. I hope you continue playing AJ for a long time, Cheer.

Balaur
Balaur is a buddy that I've known for a very long time now, and I've always respected her. She is trustworthy, nice and really cares for her buddies. I know that I can trust a friend like you. 

Meeper2
Meeper, you are really great friend and I'm glad. You are really nice and care for your friends. I've known you for a long time and we both know eachother well. I hope that never ends. 

Lostfairy
Lostfairy is a great buddy because she always views the blogs that people have up, supports people in their time of need, and continues to inspire people to continue blogging when times are rough. She's a really great person and you should get to know her.

Arcticpenguin661
Even though I haven't seen you for a while, Arctic, you're still a great friend. You participated in alot of the events I held and always wanted to have fun with us. I'm thankful that you are my buddy and I hope you know that.

Paypayrod
Pay is someone that I've known for a while know and she likes to be a part of our small community. She's really nice and is very inspirational. I like this post that she wrote on a blog because it would be a dream come true. 

Arcticstar8404
Arctic, you're one of the main reasons why I joined The Animal Jam Community blog and helped make it one of the inspirations for the AJ Spring. You always send me kind Jamagrams and they make me feel welcome. Arctic, I thank you for being the buddy you are.

Cerisewolf2014
Cerise is another author on The Animal Jam Community blog and she makes VERY interesting posts. I like to read them, but sadly, there's a glitch that I can;t comment on any blogs except for My Little Jammers and the Animal Jam Spring. Weird, huh? Anyways, Cerise is currently my buddy on AJ, and she has really great ideas and suggestions for AJHQ.

LulasSeal
Lulas loves to go to parties and she makes a perfect fit for the community we all have right now. She is extremely nice and currently makes youtube videos. They are very interesting, so make sure to keep them up, Lulas!

Lulu0455
Lulu is someone that I barely remember, but she was an AMAZING friend. She reminds me of all the buddies I have today and I think she was one of the original buddies I had on AJ. I know she's not reading this post, but I really miss her.

Tigers123g
Tigers is a great friend that actually has a good collection of rares. She is really nice, but I haven't seen her for a while. She was always generous caring, and liked to hang out with her buddies. She was also part of The Voice AJ.

Tig47498
Tig is a good buddy, likes to play adventures, and hangs out with you if you are her buddy. She can have long conversations with you and makes a very cool buddy. I hope you don't quit anytime soon!

Gutacker
Gutacker is a great buddy and likes to talk with her friends. She is very fun to hang out with and makes very col animal looks. Gutacker is a great buddy!

Years665
Years is another buddy that I barely remember but I had to include. We were really good friends back in (2013? Or 2012?) But anyways, she was always supporting me and helped me through tough situations. She was fun and always hung out with you. 

VICTORYSCREECHxD
Vic is a great friend because of her humor and her personality. She's very nice, generous and hangs out with her buddies alot. She's a really fun buddy and is great to hang out with if you aren't feeling too well. I just met you a few weeks ago but I already consider you an amazing buddy.

Norkakay
Norkakay is a great friend and likes to speak with her buddies, She is humorous and very caring. If you meet her, you'll understand what  mean.

Reddy46/Rmckkd92/Skywatcher AJ
Skywatcher AJ comments on many of my posts and is a constant viewer. I'm thankful for people like her and even though she's not my buddy, I still consider her a friend. I can tell she's caring, nice, and generous.

I don't believe I left anyone out, but tell me in the comments if I did. If I left you out and you know that you should be on this list, then comment away. Anyways, I hope you all feel good about the things I say, and even if you weren't featured on this list, you all are amazing and you should all be on a list. Hopefully you all are happy and I made you feel good. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be posting at all. I've got to go now, so this post is over. I'll see you guys in my next one.

12 comments:

Starlynn said...

:) It's 11:48 in the night and I'm smiling.

Starlynn said...

The blog time is different from mine! Welp. This is awkward. XD

Anonymous said...

Its 12:17 and i feel sleepy because im 11 hours ahead of aj times, i think i know every jammer in this list i seem to know them
CUDDLY6342 <_>

Starlynn said...

O.o I use to live half way around the world. But I was tiny back then so my sleep schedule adjusted

Violet AJ said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:) Penguin your such a great buddy! I'm so glad to know you. This just made my day and I only woke up about an hour agoXD

Violet AJ said...

Also nice blog background! It's my favourite!

Cheer said...

This really made me smile! I think it's awesome that your spending the time to write a paragraph about each buddy your really care about! Keep up your awesome blogging!

Lostfairy said...

Oh, thank you, Penguin!!! That was super sweet of you! :D Your one of my best buddies too. ;)

Lostfairy said...

Also, just so you know, I tagged you on my post. If you want, you can check it out at Animal Jam Jumble!

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks for tagging me! That was really nice of you.

Swirlshine said...

Thank you! You made my day, Penguin! I really do consider you one of my best buddies!!

Penguin55544 said...

You're welcome, Swirl!