Thursday, July 28, 2016

Items of Jamaa Episode 2: Skullies

It's time for another episode of Items of Jamaa, and today we will be talking about the infamous Skullies. Before, I want to announce that I got some of my information from The Animal Jam Wiki. This website will be where I get most of my information for this series and Rooms of Jamaa.
- They were sold during the early stage of Beta (2010).
- They were super cheap with the price of only 10 gems!
- It was the first Tail Item.
- Skullies were removed because if a panda wore them while playing, it looked inappropriate.
- They were one of the cheapest items in the game.
- There was another version owned by batwing107. Nobody knows if Batwing was testing them, but it happened in 2014. 
- In my opinion, it should be the most famous item in the game. 

This is what Skullies looked like on a Panda while it was playing.
The Skullies are really ancient and nobody has them anymore. However, I'm not sure if Batwing107 still has them, either, or if she was ever testing them for a newer version. Anyways, that's all for this episode!

3 comments:

Starlynn said...

AJHQ could have just changed the Panda playing action or change up the actually Skullys to look better on the panda but noooo, it gets deleted.

Swirlshine said...

I guess I can see why that looks inappropriate. I guess...

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, they should've just changed how the Skullies look.