Monday, July 4, 2016

AJHQ Is Totally Obsessed With Spikes

Yes, you heard the title. AJHQ is obsessed with Spiked Collars/Wrists.
First of all... they made a WHOLE Jamaa Journal Update about them, and have released many different variations of these spiked collars. Then they made a Daily Explorer article about them, and now, look what I found after watching one of Julian2's videos:
On Play Wild, there are now Spiked Tables.
AJHQ has literally got an obsession with Spikes now. Well, if they keep this up, they're basically supporting even more Scamming and Bullying.
Anyways, I have to end this post because today is the Fourth of July, and were celebrating alot. There won't be an actual real post today, but I just wanted to show this to you guys. Anyways, I hope you all have a great Fourth of July (or Freedom Day as Animal Jam calls it) and stay safe.

5 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Wow, AJHQ sure does love their spikes. A spike TABLE??! Wow, are people gonna make that super big and rare too? >.<

Starlynn said...

IKR??? A table? Ridiculous. Next we'll have a new Spike Forest Land.

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I don't get why people basically worship spikes?? What's next, a spiked den?

Swirlshine said...

Spikes are NOT my favorite item. They actually look sorta dangerous. As I told someone in Wootmoo's den " 'Spikes' are worthless pixelated neck traps."
Don't get me wrong, I like wearing them sometimes. I just don't like how people worship them. And a SPIKED TABLE, REALLY? How can you SIT around that thing without getting impaled?! AJHQ really needs to come up with better ideas...

Unknown said...

really ajhq has gone WAY TOO FAR like rlly i mean just spiked collars and wrists of one kind like short or long but costom? A TABLE?!