Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fun Facts About Me

I'm now going to tell you some cool/fun facts about myself. Ready? Let's begin.
- My favorite sport is Basketball.
- I joined AJ after a friend told me about it.
- I joined AJ near the end of 2010/close to 2011
- I hate going to the dentist.
- I started blogging after viewing The Animal Jam Whip, The Animal Jam Community Blog, The Animal Jam Flash, My Little Jammers, The Animal Jam Expert, The Animal Jam Stream, Animal Jam MeiAn, Animal Jam Cheats and Codes, and many others.
- I used to really care about rares, but I put friends and blogging before them now.
- My "favorite" famous Jammer is Julian2.
- My favorite color is orange.
- My favorite Basketball Team is the Cleveland Cavaliers. 
- I have posted on 5 blogs: This one (The Animal Jam Spring), The Animal Jam Community blog, My Little Jammers, An AJ Blogger's Journal, and The Voice AJ. 
- I have quit multiple times and came back.
- I used to be very, very, VERY stupid. (Not stupid as in school, but I had no common sense)
- When I created this blog, I had no idea how to upload images into posts.
- My favorite food is... well... either steak or pizza.
- My favorite singer is... too many to name. I like alot of them!
- My favorite song is either See you again, Where is the Love or Hall of Fame.
- I've gotten a personal email from Snowyclaw when I invited her to my 4,000 views party.
- I've known some of my best friends on AJ for multiple years.
- I can't comment on blogs without a pop-up window because of a glitch.
- I absolutely HATE it when people underestimate me.
- My two favorite animals are Wolves and Penguins (obviously, my username has Penguin in it)
- I love to write, and I get usually write fantasy or dystopian books. 
- I can write alot... my 6th grade Language Arts teacher was surprised when I wrote a 80 page story in a small font. 
- Yes, I want to be an author when I grow up.
- And last but not least, my favorite game is Animal Jam despite all of the rotten scammers/hackers/bullies.
I hope you learned something new about me! Do you have anything in common with me? Comment down below. I'll see you guys in my next post.

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

A started AJ when my best friend told me about it. Sadly, she quit. I never got the users of the rest of our friends who play AJ and we split from them when we started going to different Middle Schools. :(
XD Who LIKES going to the dentist?
No Commen Sense? Story my life. XD
I love Hall of Fame
Wolves and Penguins are awesome but, I like Koalas.
Dystopian/Apocolyptic books are my life. XD Being the weirdo I am, I love going online and READING about a movie.
I wrote a 8 paged story for a Social Studies class in 6th grade and I'd just keep going on and on and on and on. Everyone must have gotten so bored. XD
I love AJ but, I miss Bearville. Bearville was the ideal kids game.

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I started playing during the middle of beta, so that was close to when you joined I think. You're really lucky about snowyclaw by the way! What did she say? She's added me on Google+ but that's all.