Sunday, July 31, 2016

Items of Jamaa Episode 3: Masterpieces

Hey guys, I'm back for another episode of Items of Jamaa. Those Bill Collectors are gone, so I'm good now! Let's begin the post. The item we will be talking about today is the Masterpiece. Once again, I've gotten some of my information from The Animal Jam Wiki, so make sure to check it out! Here is a picture of the masterpiece as a den item, but before it has been approved.
Masterpieces can be made into a den item at the Art Studio. You can paint on them and make them into your own painting to put in your den!
- Currently, there are 8 different frames.
- Some Jammers collect them.
- Depending on "how good" the art is, a masterpiece can be worth more.
- They can be used by non-members, but created my members.
- Masterpieces cannot be gifted or traded unless they are approved.
- You get your diamonds refunded if the masterpiece isn't approved.
- There is a Magnifying Glass option you can click to get a better view of the masterpiece.
- AJHQ says it could take up to two weeks for a masterpiece to be approved, but it is usually much faster.
- They can be recycled for 1,000 gems.
- They were released on May 26, 2016.

Popularity Rate: 9/10 (This is my opinion)

What do you think about masterpieces? I think they're cool, and the best thing about them is that they're for non-members. So everyone can have a little fun, it's just that non-members can't make them. These items are still awesome, and a cool in-game feature AJHQ recently added! That's all for this episode, I'll see you guys later.

No comments: