Monday, August 1, 2016

Rare Drum, Returning Nametag Glitch & Epic Dens Tips

Hey guyz its ur boy pingwin hear adn 2day were goning two takl abot stuf. 
Bad grammar is sometimes fun to use, actually. You can say stuff and people won't even know what you said. But anyways, let's begin the post. Since I have to leave so early, AJHQ hasn't updated the Daily Explorer yet, so it won't be in this post. But it will be in one later. Now, here is the Rare Item.
Also, here is one departing item and two others that I never posted about. I must've been blind.

Secondly, remember that nametag glitch where it doesn't show your badge? Well, it's returned- on my account.
This glitch is weird, isn't it? It happens every once in a while for me, and I have no idea why.
Finally, you all want to get on the Epic Dens, right? (Some of you probably already have, though) But here is a tip to successfully make it onto the Epic Dens list. If you want to get alot of people to come, it would be helpful if your den could be at the top of the list, but that's AJHQ's decision.
But my main tip is to make your den crazy. I've been on Epic Dens a few times, with the first being in 2013. And the way I got onto it in 2013 was by making my den super crazy. Make it outstanding, and people will like it! I had 47 buddy requests after my time on the Epic Dens was up.
That's about all for this post, I have to go now. Make sure to come back later for more updates and other posts! Oh, and Happy First Day of August... school's almost here again. I don't want to get out of  bed so early again :'(

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Ugh, that glitch is weird! XD

And crazy, huh? Like a bunch of stuff that makes the den lag or done super amazingly/crazily so it matches? :P

NO! Not school!! D: I am lucky, because since I'm homeschooled, I have June, July, AND August off.