Wednesday, August 24, 2016

School 2016-17 Posting Schedule

Hey guys, I'm back to show you my posting schedule for the school year that starts tomorrow. Oh, and guess what? I have to use my old laptop, the junky one that doesn't work very well, because my new one is BROKEN. Yes, the brand new laptop's touchpad, which is what you use as a mouse but for chromebooks, doesn't show up at all, so I can't click on anything. The problem couldn't be fixed anyway we tried, even with a computer expert. So now I have to get a new laptop, but luckily, they allowed us a refund. Anyways, moving on- this is what my school year posting schedule will be like.
For sure, I will still be posting every day. In the mornings, I might post all of the daily updates, but only if they were already released. If the updates aren't released that morning, then I'll post about something else I come up with and then post about the updates in the evening. Now, I will be posting things like Items of Jamaa, Rooms of Jamaa, Then and Now, A Jammer's Dream, and various posts I'll come up along the way. But these won't be as frequent as the main posts because free time is harder to get in the school year. So, yeah, this is how I plan to post this school year. I hope you guys continue reading and enjoy my posts. Until my next post, I'll see you later.

2 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

Hey, stay positive. At least you have a laptop. Lots of people don't! (;
I like this schedule, keep up the great work with your blog! And no pressure if you don't always post daily. Studying and real-life should come first. Priorities, y'know?
-Fang

Unknown said...

You have a chromeboook? I use one for blogging!