Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Origami Window and Adventures I Wish Would Come Out

Hello guys, it's time for another post.
Today is my final day of Summer vacation, and I'm not really excited fro school this year. But, I guess we'll just have to see how it goes, because I wasn't excited for school last year either and it was the best year of school I've ever had. But anyways, let's begin the post. Here is today's new item.
And here's the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, here are two adventures that I wish AJHQ would release. After this, tell me what you think about my ideas for these adventures, and what ones you want to see come out. These are just my ideas.

Adventure one: Fighting the Phantom Kings at their Fortress
Adventure two: Discovering a lost Clan of Animals that used to help Jamaa, but disappeared
So, what do you think? I'm sorry that this post was so short, but I have to go now. I'll post soon again, though. I am also going to post my school posting schedule, which I'll be making final thoughts on today. Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

1 comment:

Starlynn said...

I so badly want a forgotten temple Adventure! Maybe it could be the home of heartstones!!!!????