Friday, August 19, 2016

Origami Couch and Warriors Video

It's me, Penguin, and guess what? It's time for the daily updates. Here is the new item in stores.
Once again AJHQ is releasing more Origami Items to go with their latest set. Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 The last thing I want t show you guys is a video. Yes, a video! This video contains spoilers from the series Warriors by Erin Hunter, so watch only if you want to. Once again, there are SPOILERS!
I like watching Warriors animations, and this one made me feel really bad for Cinderpelt. I still can't believe what happened to her. These animations are cool and I like sharing my thoughts on them.
That's all for this post, I'm going to go take a quick nap because I woke up early this morning. Once I woke up, it was hard to get back to sleep. Until my next post, I'll see you guys later.

3 comments:

Swirlshine said...

I LOVE WARRIORS SOO MUCH! Must watch that animation!


I keep drawing pictures of them, lol!

Swirlshine said...

:O

Oh my gosh.

I literally almost cried. D,:

Poor Cinderpelt! I love her now more than ever.

Swirlshine said...

I can't stop watching it.