Friday, August 12, 2016

Secret Cavern in The Hidden Falls Adventure

Hello my fellow Jammers.
For the first part of today's posts, I will be showing you guy a secret cavern in the adventure "The Hidden Falls". I learned about this when watching a video by Snowyclaw.
So yes, there is a hidden cavern! Here is a screenshot I took from Snowyclaw's video showing a picture of it.
Interesting! You can even get a prize while in it.
Okay, I know I didn't post yesterday's items after I got home, but today I will. I was busy last night. Tonight won't be that busy. Also, next week I will be staying home everyday because there's no longer any Boys and Girls club, which means I'll be making regular posts with updates and everything else. They will be followed by different post series, maybe more of A Jammer's Dream, and many other posts I can think about. So guess what? Next week is my last full week of Summer Vacation, so I'll be hosting another Post Marathon! I usually post 2-4 times a day, so there should be at least 5 or 6 posts for each day just to entertain you guys. I'll be working very hard with this blog next week! Then the week after that I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, but on Thursday I start school again. The posting schedule will go back to this by then.
Now, before I go, here is another party reminder for Sunday!
I've got to go now, so I'll see you guys later.

6 comments:

purple said...

That secret cavern looks really cool!
Also, I won't be able to make it to the party because of our different timeszones. It would be around 2:00 AM for me. But I hope you have fun and congrats on 30K!

purple said...

*timezones
Sorry about the typo!

Violet AJ said...

Awww, I won't be able to make it to the party:( My birthday is that day and the time I will probably be eating lunch.

Swirlshine said...

I'll be coming! Hopefully. As long as I don't stupidly forget. XD

Swirlshine said...

Ohhh, 12 PM. I'll have to set an alarm for that. I wake up at about 2 PM, XD! Hey, I only have about a week and a half before I go back to school, and I'm not giving up my sleeping time while it's still mine, lol!

Hopefully I can still make it though! I thought you meant 12 AM, XD!

I get 12 AM and 12 PM mixed up a lot. :1

Swirlshine said...

I found the cavern! :D