Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Three Funnest Things to do in Animal Jam

It's the master of Penguins here, and you can call me Penguin. Or Penguin Boss, Or penguin55544. I really don't care, but this is the first post of the "new" era. I have to leave early every day now because I have to get back into the school routine, so yes, this helps. Every morning I will post random things like features, hidden things, facts, trivia, or anything else I can come up with. In the afternoon when I get home I'll post the updates and maybe a few random things. There can also be posts whenever I feel like it. You guys wouldn't want to miss out on all the new Series I have, A Jammer's Dream, and other posts I'll come up with, right? Okay, it's time for this one to begin. Today I will be showing you three fun things to do in Animal Jam.

Pranking/Trolling
Picture this: running around Jamaa in a goofy outfit and trolling people. Do something like this:
Hanging out with Buddies
This is very fun. You and your buddies can play games, chat, and help eachother out. A game is much funner with friends!
Getting a Habit
Animal Jam isn't fun when you're just sitting around, is it? Why not play a bunch of games? Or collect games? Or collect some rares without getting obsessed? Habits can be fun because they give you something to do if there's nothing else to do. One of my habits is Blogging.

I hope this was interesting. I know alot of people will already know about these, but these are my top three. Hopefully you won't be bored on AJ, because there's alot to do. I'll see you guys- wait, no, I'm not using that anymore. I can't see you guys because I'm John Cena and if I can't see you, you can't see me!
Okay, really. This is the end of this post now. Peace.

3 comments:

Starlynn said...

I love going around AJ and talking about the "Donut Spike" which is supposedly very rare because everyone ate it. XDDD I really love putting a pair of wings on a Penguin and asking people who said Penguins can't fly? Wait.. *Slaps a pair of wings on Penguin* FLY PENGUIN FLY

Canine Claw (inactive) said...

XD

Swirlshine said...

I troll all the time on AJ, XD! In fact, my sister, and even my mom, do it sometimes too! XDD