Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Then and Now, Episode 2: Crystal Sands

Hey guys, it's time for another episode of Then and Now! For the second episode, we will be talking about Crystal Sands. Once again, I got most of my information from The Animal Jam Wiki. Now, let's begin!
Crystal Sands: Then
Crystal Sands: Now
Features Added in: Pet Wash, Waterslides
Features Removed: The "No Waterslides" Era

What version of Crystal Sands do you like better? Tell me in the comments, and thank you for reading this post. I'll see you guys soon!

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

The art style of the old Crystal Sands is just.. nice in my opinion. Toda- wait. Wait, wait, wait. 4 Caves but, Crystal Sand connects to only 3 lands! O.o? CAVE THEORY. SECRET UNDERGROUND CAVE THEORY!!!!

Swirlshine said...

I liked the older Crystal Sands a bit more. Just looked more like a real beach, you know? The water was kinda greenish, and there were some rocks and other stuff scattered about. Now, it looks more like a waterpark. Not that that's a bad thing though! I personally LOVE waterparks!