Monday, August 8, 2016

New Template - Adventures in the Wilderness

I think you guys already know what this post is about. Yes, I've made another new template! I am calling this one "Adventures in the Wilderness". It represents every beautiful part of this earth that needs to remain protected. Our earth is in danger because of Global Warming, and we aren't helping stop it that great! We need to help protect all of the amazing environments before it's too late. Have you seen the ice melting up n the arctic? Or all of the other environments going extinct? It's pretty sad. For example, look at what happens to Polar Bears because of Global Warming: their habitat is melting.
So yes, understand the meaning behind this template. Nature is amazing, and I don't want any part of it to be gone! What do you guys think about the new template, though?

6 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Nice template! But, I disagree with the global warming thing. In my opinion, global warming is fake. It's just some scientists getting worried about everything. My science said that the world does sometimes change temperature. But then it goes back to normal. I dunno, I feel like people are worried about nothing. (Again, this is just MY opinion, you can keep yours)

Starlynn said...

I love that Mountain Photo! Music's cool too. My favorite is still Dragon Charmer. @Lostfairy While that may be true, we are still destroying the Earth and using our natural resources much too fast. Over hunting, Destruction of habitats, and Pollution. :(

Penguin55544 said...

That's an interesting opinion, Lostfairy. In my Science class we had a unit over this subject and it talked about Global Warming. We learned about the effects it has on our planet. It has been claimed to be true and false, and I'm not completely sure it is true, but we are still causing pollution and destroying the planet, just like SkyWatcher said. I've always wondered if Global Warming is just fake or not. Thanks for expalining your opinion, you two.

Swirlshine said...

This template is my favorite! I don't know if I believe in global warming or not, but I DO believe that humans should stop cutting down forests and throwing waste in the wrong places. How would THEY feel if their home was destroyed by another species?

Violet AJ said...

Nice template!

Swirlshine said...

I LOVE THIS MUSIC! SO MUCH! Maybe not QUITE as much as Star Sky though, because that music was amazing!