Thursday, August 11, 2016

Princessbg's Animal Jam Tag

It's me, Penguin, and I'm back for another post! I was recently tagged by Lostfairy to do this, and now IT IS TIME...
1. Ahh, I think I have 109.
2. My Green Arctic Wolf.
3. Actually, yes. Drama sucks and I'd rather not speak about it.
4. A Google Chromebook.
5. I like all of them! Especially every AJ Blogger.
6. I don't know, but I do know I have tons of RIMS that I never use. I also have some Spikes/Party Hats/Dens Betas that I haven't traded for a while, and probably will forget about them.
7. I used to care about them in 2011, 2012 and 2013 alot. I don't really care for them that much anymore. They just are forgotten pixels lost deep within the depths of my inventory spaces.
8. I would get hacked, obviously! I will not be quitting AJ for a log time because I care for my buddies and this blog.
9. I don't really know. I've met a few but I don't remember them.
10. Non-Members being able to send and receive gifts. It would be so much more helpful for them!

Okay, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys later! Bye!

3 comments:

Swirlshine said...

You use a Chromebook too!? So do I! :D

Penguin55544 said...

Awesome!

Jersey said...

You made my day