Sunday, August 21, 2016

Beehive Hair, New Designs and Schoolhouse Party Screenshots

Hi guys, and welcome back to another post made y none other than penguin55544. Which, in fact, is me! Let's begin. Here is the new item, found in Jam Mart Clothing.
And now it's time fr the Daily Explorer update.
 Really quick, I just noticed that the designs changed for the Adventure Base Camp and Command Post in the party feature.
Finally, I managed to make it to the Schoolhouse Party and took some screenshots while I was there. Here they are.






What do you think about the schoolhouse party? I think AJHQ just wants to rub it in our faces that it's time for school again. I can picture this...

AJHQ member: yo i tink wii shuld have a scholarship house party bee cuz we can laff at the kidz
Another AJHQ member: gr8 eye d uh charles
AJHQ member: y thank u bucky! itll be a bigger sucess then mcdonalds

Yes, that's what I picture.
Well, that's all for this post, I'm going to go work on A Jammer's Dream again. I've been obsessed with reading and writing lately. It's hard to stop right now. So... err... I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Starlynn said...

*Randomz Weirdoz com home frem scholarship*
Weirdoz 1: Me so Gladz we donz with scholarship
Weirdoz 2: Yez, I hat scholarship
*Getz on AJ and makez a scholarshipz*
Weirdoz 2: Making a scholarship is fen
Weirdoz 1: IKR Scholorship is ausoms
--_--