Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Unrealistic Game Called Animal Jam

Hello my fellow AJ Springers. I might have time to complete both posts this morning because the items were released early, but we'll see. Anyways, I've known about a video by Smileysmiles for a long time, and it's called "If Animal Jam was Realistic". It's funny, and you should watch it. But I got an idea from it. I'd find some things around AJ that aren't realistic and include them in this post. So, here is what I have collected:
I could just take this candy at the Summer Carnival.



You have to agree that AJ can be unrealistic sometimes.
This post is over, but I might have time to make the update one now. Also, there should be a new Jamaa Journal update today, so I will post that later. Bye guys, and make sure to spring on, which is a parody of Jam On.

3 comments:

Starlynn said...

Pets are probably the creepiest feature of AJ. ESPECIALLY when you the pet is the same animal as your avatar. It's just like "Hey look! An animal! Let's inslave it and force it to tricks for our society,"

Starlynn said...

Oh my god that sounds so creepy..

Cheer said...

XD. You're right though.