Thursday, August 25, 2016

First Day of Seventh Grade and More Computer Problems

Hey, guess what? Remember the laptop I had just recently got and it turned out to be a piece of crap? Well, we bought a new, nicer one. And that one turned out to be just the same- it didn't work! That's going to be THREE new laptops I've went through this summer. I am so thankful that we are getting refunds. 
Okay, moving on. Today was my first day of seventh grade! It was actually pretty good, although I don't have that many classes with my friends. It was cool to see everybody after Summer Vacation and I really enjoyed today. We stayed in homeroom all day, even though we usually go to our regular classes. Tomorrow I will go to all of my classes, and I'm looking forward to it. 
That's nearly all for this post, and guys, I am REALLY sorry for this, but I don't have any time to post today's updates. This is because I need to read tonight and I lost track of time. Weird, that on the first day of school I don't complete my posts... if only I wouldn't have to go to school at 7:30 every morning. But, I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I can guarantee the updates to be posted. Goodbye!

3 comments:

Cheer said...

Wait what!? We have the same start time? Also I had the same problem with computers. The third one actually worked.

Starlynn said...

My school starts at 7:15. But I wake up at like 5:30 half he time because I'm a whacko. XD I'm actually pretty upset cause this year, we're stuck with the same people for each class instead of having like 20 mixed People from a group of 60 people in every class. =L And cause I'm soooo LUCKY. The one person who I hate more then ANYONE else and I are stuck together until all the way to 8th grade. And all 3 laptops are failures?!?! SABATOGE! Or maybe you just have bad computer luck? XD

Swirlshine said...

THREE LAPTOPS!? I think Chrome is getting lazy! Mine has a problem, too! I recently found that, if I tilt my screen a certain way, it glitches and goes black until I move it again. Annoying. ):l