Sunday, August 28, 2016

New Items, Another Scammer and Chat Rant

Hey guys, and welcome back to another post!
I'm writing this on my new Chromebook and I'm happy about that. Anyways, let's begin the post. Here are some of the newest items that I haven't posted about yet.

And then, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Interesting, I'd enter if I was somewhat good at art.
While I was looking for new items, I spotted a Scammer in the Diamond Shop. Here is proof, and their username. Why couldn't they of just used the trading system instead?

Scammers can change. That's what I did years ago. I hope this person changes, too. I'm not completely sure they are a scammer, but if you're saying those things, it kind of blows it away.
Finally, I'm going to have a short Chat Rant. Lately my chat messages have been getting blocked so much, and they aren't even inappropriate! Seriously! It's getting very annoying, and I know that means AJHQ's filters are improving, but you can't even have a decent conversation without a message being blocked. I almost feel as if AJHQ is blocking our messages just because they think it's funny. I wish they could improve it to where we could say more words that aren't inappropriate. 
Well, what do you think about the Chat System? I know alot of people have the same problems. Before I go, I want to announce that I will be working on another part of A Jammer's Dream. Make sure to come back soon! I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

I feel the same way about the chat. It does seem like they're being overly sensitive.
But Julian2's video has made me think about what people at AJHQ might think. They're actually working harder than we give them credit for, making Jamaa the safest place it can be. In my opinion, better safe than sorry.
I agree, the chat can get annoying, but it's something that AJHQ worked hard on. :)



*Yes, I watched a Julian2 video. I've realized that he actually has some fair points, and he seems pretty nice as well. I guess the only AJ YouTubers I dislike now are Aparri, Lilacpetal, and WootMoo.*