Friday, August 26, 2016

Interesting Facts about Jamaa

Hey guys! It's once again morning, and AJHQ hasn't released any updates. So, here is today's first post. I will be telling you some interesting facts about Animal Jam.
- Rare Fox Hats were sold without being rare.
- Spiked Collars were once called Spiked Necklaces.
- Sarepia Forest used to only be called Sarepia.
- Beta Testing lasted from July 15, 2010 to September 9, 2010.
- There used to be updates every week.
- The Chamber of Knowledge used to be called the Chamber of Mysteries.
- There have been banners for nearly every year in Animal Jam.
- Rare Spiked Wristbands used to be called Spikey Wristbands.
- There was once an achievement called Herbology Expert.
- In the Beta Days, everyone was Non-Member.
- A Green Top Hat used to exist, but was deleted.
- Rare Item Mondays used to never exist.
- Epic Dens used to be called "Animal Dens".
- Most Betas were created after a large update and all of the Beta items were removed from stores.
- Skullies were the cheapest item in the game when they were still in stores.
What do you think about these? I know there are many more. Anyways, I have to go get ready, but I'll see you guys for sure in the afternoon. Goodbye.

3 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I knew most of these from when I played in Beta, but I didn't know about the Herbology Expert achievement!

Anonymous said...

Penguin I'd assume you remember me. It's Skylar I need to talk to you, please. I never catch you at the right time on Animal Jam.. it's important to me I just need you

Penguin55544 said...

Yes, how could I ever forget you?
What time do you usually play AJ now? In your time zone? I will get on at that time if I'm not busy.